Vintage Dress

Scan & Find!

Scan & Find!

Beauty of Vintage


EAT. PRAY. LOVE. BUY VINTAGE.


Vintage clothing is not only an obsession for many but also an eco-friendly way to shop and help cut down on sweatshops.


Re-use. Re-worked. Recycle. Rescue.



The benefits of wearing vintage are numerous and rewarding. It's really a delight to realize that no one else is wearing the same outfit!


Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else. ~ Judy Garland



So many reasons why I love vintage clothing. You can wear something totally unique, which is so refreshing and inspirational; it's a perfect way to truly reflect your personal style.


When in doubt wear red ~ Bill Blass




Check back when you can as I will be updating my blog more often.




xoxo


Francesca



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Vintage wooden bowl

I found this wooden bowl from my recent Goodwill trip.  It's made of solid black walnut.  Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of the removable stick in the middle?  What is the bowl for?   Would super appreciate your  input! 

xoxo

No comments: